German has A LOT of irregular verbs. And they are really hard to remember.
Many of these are common, everyday verbs, essential for basic conversation.
Get them wrong and you’ll struggle to speak German at all.
And when you do, your rookie mistakes will immediately out you as a foreigner.
If German irregular verbs give you nightmares, you’re not alone.
German learners from Bonn to Berlin are driven demented by these irritating and illogical verbs:
- You constantly forget which verbs are irregular (and in which tenses) when trying to speak
- You can’t express yourself the way you want to because you’re trying to avoid the irregular verbs you're not comfortable with
- Your German lacks precision and your conjugations are often wildly inaccurate
You're left feeling like a failure, devoid of the confidence to speak German with the native-like accuracy and flow you dream of.
It's easy to feel like you'll never be able to use irregular verbs as freely and naturally as native speakers do. It's just one of those things you'll have to live with, right?
But fear not… help is at hand!
I’ve created a unique 30-Day Challenge, "Invincible Irregular Verbs", that will help you learn and internalise 50+ essential German irregular verbs, so you can express yourself accurately and speak the language with native-like confidence.
Irregular verbs are a really big deal in German because many of the most common Spanish verbs are irregular!
Without them, you'll struggle to string a single sentence together in German.
So there's no avoiding it...
If you want to speak good German, you HAVE TO master irregular verbs... like it or not!
The good news is that when you master the most everyday irregular verbs, you'll immediately speak German with infinitely more flow and accuracy.
No more clumsy "have a guess" verb conjugations.
No more embarrassing “memory failures” in conversation.
No more silly "foreigner" mistakes.
And most importantly...
No more frustrating silences when you chat with your German-speaking family and friends.
Introducing the April Challenge:
"Invincible Irregular Verbs"
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting original story in German that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
This is a brand new story, written exclusively for this 30-Day Challenge.
We’ve created the story to be jam-packed with examples of 50+ German irregular verbs in context. These verbs appear in all of the different verb tenses so you can clearly see how they work and which forms are irregular.
Every day, you’ll receive one new chapter of the story, along with a short video lesson and simple exercises to help you understand the irregular verbs used in the story.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the daily immersion will help you absorb the verb conjugations naturally, until you "just know" instinctively how German irregular verbs work and how to conjugate them.
The result is that you'll be able to speak German confidently without worrying about irregular verbs or trying to figure conjugations out in your head before you talk.
Instead, you'll use German verbs freely and fluently, because...
1) You'll instinctively know which verbs are irregular and...
2) The conjugations you need will already be where you need them - on the tip of your tongue!
Here's What's Included...
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 250-word chapter of our German story (jam-packed examples of German irregular verbs in context)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- A short 5-minute video lesson with our instructor, Holger. (He’ll explain the usage of the irregular verbs in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
Ready to get started?
If you'd like to join us on the challenge, then here's the key info you need:
- Start date: April 1st
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and the grammar.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!)