Do you feel like your German is basic and limited to simple sentences and everyday interactions?
Do you struggle to express nuanced thoughts and participate fully in German conversations like an intelligent adult?
Then I’ve got news for you…
You’re not alone!
In fact, German learners the world over have a hard time going from “competent beginner” to expressing their ideas, thoughts and feelings confidently in German.
You're left feeling like a lost child instead of the intelligent and articulate adult you are!
It's easy to feel like you'll never truly unlock the secret to more interesting and meaningful German conversations. It's just one of those things you'll have to live with, right?
Well, not so fast...
You see, there’s one aspect of German that, when you master it, unlocks those possibilities more than any other… German modal verbs.
Modal verbs are the essential building blocks of German conversation, used to express ability, necessity, obligation, permission or possibility.
- dürfen (be allowed to/may)
- können (be able to/can)
- mögen (to like)
- müssen (to have to/must)
- sollen (to ought to/should)
- wollen (to want to)
On the surface these verbs seem easy, but when you dive into it, there’s A LOT to get your head around...
- Where to put the modal verbs in your sentences
- Which tense to use the modal verb in to express your intended meaning (this is tricky!)
- Knowing which modal verbs that behave like false cognates and can’t simply be translated from English!
It’s enough to make you want to give up.
But fear not… help is at hand!
I’ve created a unique 30-Day Challenge, "Master Modal Verbs", that will help you learn and internalise German modal verbs naturally, so you can express yourself like never before and enjoy more profound and meaningful German conversations.
No more clumsy disjointed German.
No more embarrassing modal verb mistakes.
And most importantly...
No more feeling stuck and unable to express yourself when you chat with your German-speaking family and friends.
Introducing the November Challenge:
"Master Modal Verbs"
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting original story in German that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
This is a brand new story, written exclusively for this 30-Day Challenge.
We’ve created the story to be jam-packed with hundreds of examples of the most important German modal verbs.
Every day, you’ll receive one new chapter of the story, along with an insightful video lesson and simple exercises to help you understand how these German verbs work in the story.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the daily immersion will help you absorb fluency-boosting German modal verbs naturally, until they just “sound right” and you can use them instinctively and confidently to bring life to your spoken German.
The result is that you'll be able to speak and understand German confidently without worrying about making mistakes or getting stuck for words.
You’ll be able to speak German more freedom and fluency, because the modal verbs you need will already be where you need them - on the tip of your tongue!
Here's What's Included...
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 250-word chapter of our German story (jam-packed with examples of essential German modal verbs in context)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- An insightful daily video lesson with our instructor, Logan. (He'll explain the different mdal verbs used in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
Ready to get started?
If you'd like to join us on the challenge, then here's the key info you need:
- Start date: November 1st
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
- Level: A2/B1 (upper beginner/lower intermediate)
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and German modal verbs.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!)