If you struggle with Spanish prepositions, then I’ve got news for you…
You’re not alone!
In fact, Spanish learners from San Francisco to Sevilla have a hard time learning to use prepositions the right way in Spanish:
- Memorising what each preposition means (only to discover it can mean something else too!)
- Remembering which prepositions to use with each verb and how this effects the meaning of what you say
- And deciding which preposition to use when you speak so you can avoid embarrassing mistakes
And doing all of that while face-to-face with a native Spanish speaker!
- Is it pensar de algo or pensar en algo?
- Should you say sueño con visitar a España or sueño de visitar a España And what on earth is the difference between “hablar de …” and “hablar a …”? And why does it matter in the first place?
It’s enough to make you want to throw in the towel!
Well, not so fast...
Help is at hand!
I’ve created a unique 30-day challenge, Perfect Prepositions, that will help you learn and internalise Spanish prepositions once and for all, so you can express yourself correctly and confidently in conversation with native speakers....
And enjoy speaking Spanish again!
Introducing the November Challenge:
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting story in Spanish that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
We’ve created the story to be jam-packed with hundreds of examples of essential Spanish prepositions.
Every day, you’ll receive one new chapter of the story, along with a short video lesson and simple exercises to help you understand the prepositions that you find in the story.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the daily immersion will help you absorb this tricky aspect of Spanish grammar naturally, until prepositions just “sound right” to you.
You’ll be able to speak Spanish more freely and fluently, because the prepositions you need will already be where you need them - on the tip of your tongue!
Here's What's Included...
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 250-word chapter of our Spanish story (jam-packed with examples of Spanish prepositions in context)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- A short 5-minute video lesson with our instructor, Dominique. (She’ll explain the usage of the prepositions in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
Ready to get started?
If you'd like to join us on the challenge, then here's the key info you need:
- Start date: 1st November
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and the grammar.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!)