If you struggle with French conditional verbs and hypothetical situations, then I’ve got news for you…
You’re not alone!
In fact, French learners from Normandy to Nice have a hard time learning to use conditional verbs and structures the right way in French:
- Memorising conditional verb conjugations for multiple verb types in different tenses (-ais, -ais, -ait, -ions, -iez, -aient, etc.)
- Remembering which past conditional verbs use avoir and which use être
- And learning how to construct complex conditional sentences to express yourself clearly and intelligently
And doing all of that while face-to-face with a native French speaker!
- How do you know when to use a conditional sentence?
- Or figure out which tense it should be in?
It’s enough to make you want to throw in the towel!
Well, not so fast...
Help is at hand!
I’ve created a unique 30-day challenge, Conditionals Made Easy, that will help you learn and internalise French conditionals, so you can express yourself correctly and confidently in everyday situations....
And enjoy speaking French again!
Introducing the June Challenge:
"Conditionals Made Easy"
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting original story in French that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
This is a brand new story, written exclusively for this 30-Day Challenge.
We’ve created the story to be jam-packed with hundreds of examples of French conditional verbs and structures.
Every day, you’ll receive one new chapter of the story, along with a short video lesson and simple exercises to help you understand the conditional sentences that you find in the story.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the daily immersion will help you absorb this tricky aspect of French grammar naturally, until conditionals just “sound right” to you.
You’ll be able to speak French more freely and fluently, because the conditional structures you need will already be where you need them - on the tip of your tongue!
Here's What's Included...
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 250-word chapter of our French story (jam-packed with French conditional examples)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- A short 5-minute video lesson with our instructor, Diane. (She’ll explain the conditional sentences in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
Ready to get started?
If you'd like to join us on the challenge, then here's the key info you need:
- Start date: 1st June
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and the grammar.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!)