Does your confusion about French gender stop you from expressing yourself confidently in French?
Do you regularly find yourself mumbling your articles and adjectives to try and hide the fact that you don’t know if a word is masculine or feminine?
You’re not alone!
French learners everywhere have nightmares about French gender...
- Knowing whether a word is masculine or feminine
- Choosing to use the correct article (un/une, le/la) or pronoun (mon/ma, ton/ta) to use with each word
- Remembering the correct adjective form to agree with the gender of the word
And doing all of that while face-to-face with a native French speaker!
- Is it "Paris est une très jolie ville"? ... OR "Paris est un très joli ville"?
- Should you say “mon ami”, “mon amie”, “ma ami” or “ma amie”? And what about “mes amis” vs. “mes amies”?
- And what's the difference anyway?
It’s easy to feel like you’ll never get your head around it and you’re destined to speak clumsy, imperfect French forever.
Well, not so fast...
Help is at hand!
I’ve created a unique 30-day challenge, "Fearless French Gender", that will help you learn and internalise French gender naturally, so you can use it confidently and make the right choices in conversation with native French speakers.
No more boring grammar textbooks.
No more memorising unhelpful rules.
And most importantly...
No more embarrassing French gender mishaps when you chat with your French-speaking family and friends.
Introducing the September Challenge:
"Fearless French Gender"
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting original story in French that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
This is a brand new story, written exclusively for this 30-Day Challenge.
We’ve created the story to be jam-packed with hundreds of examples of French gender.
Every day, you’ll receive one new chapter of the story, along with an insightful video lesson and simple exercises to help you understand how French gender works in the story.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the daily immersion will help you absorb French gender naturally, until articles just “sound right” and you can use them instinctively and confidently to bring life to your spoken French.
The result is that you'll be able to speak and understand French confidently without worrying about making mistakes or getting stuck for words.
You’ll be able to speak French more freedom and fluency, because the articles you need will already be where you need them - on the tip of your tongue!
Here's What's Included...
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 250-word chapter of our French story (jam-packed with examples of French gender in context)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- An insightful daily video lesson with our instructor, Diane. (She'll explain the different articles used in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
Ready to get started?
If you'd like to join us on the challenge, then here's the key info you need:
- Start date: November 1st
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
- Level: A2 / B1(upper beginner/lower intermediate)
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and French gender.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!