If you struggle with past tenses in French, then I’ve got news for you…
You’re not alone!
In fact, French learners from Paris to Perpignan have a hard time learning to use past tenses the right way in French:
- Memorising verb conjugations in different tenses
- Remembering the irregular forms of difficult verbs
- Knowing whether to use être or avoir with verbs in the passé composé tense
- And choosing which past tense to use in different situations
And doing all of that while face-to-face with a native French speaker!
Is it j'ai mangé ? Or je mangeais ? And what's the difference anyway?
It’s enough to make you want to throw in the towel!
Well, not so fast...
Help is at hand!
I’ve created a unique 30-day challenge, Perfect Past Tenses, that will help you learn and internalise French past tenses, so you can speak clearly and accurately about events in the past...
And enjoy speaking French again!
Introducing the April Challenge:
"Perfect Past Tense"
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting original story in French that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
This is a brand new story, written exclusively for this 30-Day Challenge.
We’ve created the story to be jam-packed with dozens of the most common French verbs in the passé composé and imparfait past tenses.
But it's not just the story...
Every day, you’ll receive one new chapter of the story, along with an insightful video lesson and simple exercises to help you understand the past tense verbs and sentences that you find in the story.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the daily immersion will help you absorb this tricky aspect of French grammar naturally, until past tenses just “sound right” to you.
You’ll be able to speak French in the past tense more freely and fluently, because the past tenses and verb conjugations you need will already be where you need them - on the tip of your tongue!
Here's What's Included...
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 250-word chapter of our French story (jam-packed with examples of French past tenses)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- An insightful daily video lesson with our instructor, Nolwenn. (She’ll explain the past tenses in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
Ready To Get Started?
If you'd like to join us on the challenge, then here's the key info you need:
- Start date: 1st April
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and the grammar.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!)