If you struggle with French prepositions, then I’ve got news for you…
You’re not alone!
In fact, French learners everywhere have a hard time learning to use prepositions the right way in French:
- Memorising what each preposition means (only to discover it can mean something else too!)
- Remembering the difference between confusing preposition pairs like à and de
- And deciding which preposition to use when you speak so you can avoid embarrassing mistakes
And doing all of that while face-to-face with a native French speaker!
- Is it "J'habite à la campagne" or "J'habite dans la campagne"?
- Should you say "parler avec", "parler de", or "parler à"?
- And what on earth is the difference between "commencer à faire quelque chose" and "commencer par faire quelque chose"?
It’s enough to make you want to throw in the towel!
Well, not so fast...
Help is at hand!
I’ve created a unique 30-day challenge, Perfect Prepositions, that will help you learn and internalise French prepositions once and for all, so you can express yourself correctly and confidently in conversation with native speakers....
And enjoy speaking French again!
Introducing the February Challenge:
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting original story in French that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
This is a brand new story, written exclusively for this 30-Day Challenge.
We’ve created the story to be jam-packed with 20+ common French prepositions.
Every day, you’ll receive one new chapter of the story, along with an insightful video lesson and simple exercises to help you understand the prepositions that you find in the story and learn how they're used.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the daily immersion will help you absorb this tricky aspect of French grammar naturally, until prepositions just “sound right” to you.
You’ll be able to speak French more freely and fluently, because all the prepositions you need will already be where you need them - on the tip of your tongue!
Master French Prepositions In The Next 30 Days!
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 250-word chapter of our French story (jam-packed with examples of French prepositions in context)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- An insightful daily video lesson with our instructor, Cathy. (She’ll explain the prepositions in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
Ready to get started?
If you'd like to join us on the challenge, then here's the key info you need:
- Start date: February 1st
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and the grammar.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!)