If you struggle with the subjonctif in French, then I’ve got news for you…
You’re not alone.
In fact, French learners from Nice to Normandy have a hard time getting to grips with the subjunctive mood.
- Figuring out what on earth the subjunctive is in the first place
- Choosing when to use the subjunctive and when to use the indicative mood
- Memorising verb conjugations in a bunch of different subjunctive tenses
And doing all of that while face-to-face with a native French speaker!
- Is it "je ne pense pas qu’elle est capable"? ... OR "je ne pense pas qu’elle soit capable"?
- And what's the difference anyway?
With the subjunctive, it's easy to feel like you'll never truly get your head around it. It's just one of those things you'll have to live with, right?
Well, not so fast...
Help is at hand!
I’ve created a unique 30-day challenge, "Subjunctive Made Simple", that will help you learn and internalise the French subjunctive mood, so you can use it confidently and correctly in conversation with native French speakers.
No more boring grammar textbooks.
No more memorising rules.
And most importantly...
No more embarassing subjunctive mistakes when you chat with your French-speaking family and friends.
Introducing the November Challenge:
"Subjunctive Made Simple"
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting original story in French that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
This is a brand new story, written exclusively for this 30-Day Challenge.
We’ve created the story to be jam-packed with examples of the subjunctive mood used in all key verb tenses.
Every day, you’ll receive one new chapter of the story, along with short video lessons and simple exercises to help you understand how the subjunctive is used in the story.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the daily immersion will help you absorb the subjunctive naturally, until you "just know" instinctively whether you need to use the subjunctive or not.
The result is that you'll be able to speak French confidently without worrying about the subjunctive or trying to figure it out in your head before you talk.
Instead, you'll use the subjunctive freely and fluently, because...
1) You'll instinctively know when you need to use it and...
2) The subjunctive verb conjugations will already be where you need them - on the tip of your tongue!
Here's What's Included...
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 250-word chapter of our French story (jam-packed with French subjunctive)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- A short 5-minute video lesson with our instructor, Nolwenn. (She’ll explain the subjunctive in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
Ready to get started?
If you'd like to join us on the challenge, then here's the key info you need:
- Start date: November 1st
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and the connectors.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!)