30-DAY STORYLEARNING® CHALLENGE
Are you tired of using the same old words over & over in your Italian? Time to put an end to that! Take our fluency-boosting April challenge & learn 80+ incredible idioms that will inject some pizazz into your Italian & put a smile on the face of everyone you meet!
Start Date: 1 April
To Italian speakers, foreigners all sound alike.
And it's not hard to see why...
Every Italian student learns with the same textbooks...
Every Italian student learns the same basic words...
- Mi piacce...
Time to put a stop to the dullness!
It’s time to inject some personality and flair into your Italian!
With idioms, of course!
Idioms are the life & soul of the language party...
And possessing a healthy repertoire of idioms is the surest way to stand out from the crowd.
In our fluency-boosting April challenge, you’ll master 80+ incredible Italian idioms, so you can bring your conversations to life & put a smile on the face of every Italian speaker you meet!
Normally, students find Italian idioms pretty difficult to get to grips with...
- It’s hard to remember idioms because they can be complex and illogical
- You don’t know how to use idioms naturally because they depend on the context
- Using the wrong idiom is guaranteed to cause confusion!
If you've tried learning idioms before, you might have felt like they're just a bit too tricky for you.
Well, not so fast...
Help is at hand!
I’ve created a unique 30-day challenge, Incredible Idioms!, to help you out.
During this challenge, you’ll use our unique StoryLearning® methodology to hardwire 80+ idioms into your mind, so that you know exactly:
- what each idiom means
- how to use them correctly
...so you can impress native speakers with your colourful, lively Italian!
No more long lists of phrases.
No more rote memorisation.
And most importantly...
No more sounding like a foreigner when you chat with your Italian-speaking family and friends.
Introducing the April Challenge:
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting original story in Italian that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
This is a brand new story, written exclusively for this 30-Day Challenge.
But unlike a regular story, our challenge story is jam-packed with 80+ Italian idioms, hand-picked for their usefulness in conversation!
Fun, yet highly-useful, idioms like...
- Conosco i miei polli (literally "I know my chickens")
- Mani in pasta (literally "hands in the dough")
- Stare sullo stomaco (literally "staying on my stomach")
Do you know what these mean? (You will by the end of the challenge!)
But it's not just the story...
Every day, you’ll receive an amazing package of training to help you decode the Italian you hear in the story, such as daily video lessons, audio, and exercises.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the daily immersion will help you absorb Italian idioms naturally, until you "just know" instinctively what they mean, can recall them on demand, and impress native speakers with your rich and vibrant Italian.
The result is that you'll be able to speak Italian more expressively & break out of the trap of using the same old words over & over!
- You'll have a wide repertoire of useful Italian idioms
- You'll instinctively know how & when to use them
- They'll be exactly where you want them... on the tip of your tongue!
Here's What's Included...
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 250-word chapter of our Italian story (jam-packed with examples of Italian idioms in context)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- A short 5-minute video lesson with our instructor, Valentina. (She'll explain the idioms in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
Ready to get started?
If you'd like to join us on the challenge, then here's the key info you need:
- Start date: 1st April
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and the grammar.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!)