30-DAY STORYLEARNING® CHALLENGE
Invincible Irregular Verbs
Take our fluency-boosting, grammar-slaying November challenge and master 30 essential irregular verbs that will get you speaking Italian with bulletproof confidence and accuracy!
Start Date: November 1st
Level: A2 / B1 (Upper Beginner / Lower Intermediate)
Italian has lots of irregular verbs and they are really hard to remember.
Many of these are common, everyday verbs, essential for basic conversation.
Get them wrong and you’ll struggle to speak Italian at all.
And when you do, your rookie mistakes will immediately out you as a foreigner.
If Italian irregular verbs give you nightmares, you’re not alone.
Italian learners from Toledo to Tierra del Fuego are driven demented by these irritatiing and illogical verb forms:
- You constantly forget which verbs are irregular (and in which tenses) when trying to speak
- You can’t express yourself the way you want to because you’re trying to avoid the irregular verbs you're not comfortable with
- Your Italian lacks precision and your conjugations are often wildly inaccurate
You're left feeling like a failure, devoid of the confidence to speak Italian with the native-like accuracy and flow you dream of.
It's easy to feel like you'll never be able to use irregular verbs as freely and naturally as native speakers do. It's just one of those things you'll have to live with, right?
But fear not… help is at hand!
I’ve created a unique 30-Day Challenge, "Invincible Irregular Verbs", that will help you learn and internalise the 30 most essential Italian irregular verbs, so you can express yourself accurately and speak the language with native-like confidence.
Irregular verbs are a really big deal in Italian because many of the most common Italian verbs are irregular!
- riuscire (this one is used A LOT in everyday Italian)
Without them, you'll struggle to string a single sentence together in Italian.
So there's no avoiding it...
If you want to speak Italian, you HAVE TO master irregular verbs... like it or not!
The good news is that when you master 30 everyday irregular verbs, you'll immediately speak Italian with infinitely more flow and accuracy.
No more clumsy "have a guess" verb conjugations.
No more embarrassing “memory failures” in conversation.
And most importantly...
No more frustrating silences when you chat with your Italian-speaking family and friends.
Introducing the September Challenge:
"Invincible Irregular Verbs"
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting original story in Italian that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
This is a brand new story, written exclusively for this 30-Day Challenge.
We’ve created the story to be jam-packed with examples of 30 essential, everyday irregular verbs used in a variety of common situations.
Every day, you’ll receive one new chapter of the story, along with a short video lesson and simple exercises to help you understand how the connectors are used in the story.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the daily immersion will help you absorb the conjugations of these irregular verbs naturally, until you "just know" instinctively when and how to use them.
You'll be able to speak Italian in long flowing sentences and express yourself like the intelligent adult you are!
Here's What's Included...
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 250-word chapter of our Italian story (jam-packed with examples of Italian irregular verbs in context)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- An insightful daily video lesson with our instructor, Valentina. (She'll explain the different verbs used in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
Ready to get started?
If you'd like to join us on the challenge, then here's the key info you need:
- Start date: November1st
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
- Level: A2/B1 (upper beginner/lower intermediate)
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and Italian irregular verbs.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!)