Do you struggle with those pesky little Italian words that pop up before and after verbs?
You know the ones I mean...
- “lo” and “la”.
- “mi” and “ti”
- “ci”, “vi”, "li" and "le"
If these little words make you want to tear your hair out, then I’ve got news for you…
You’re not alone!
In fact, Italian learners from Bari to Bologna have a hard time getting to grips with these pesky little pronouns.
- Memorising all these little words when you’re not even sure what they mean
- Remembering whether to put them before or after the verb
- And choosing which one comes first when you have two of them together!
And doing all of that while face-to-face with a native Italian speaker!
- Is it "lo" or “la”? ... AND does it go before the verb… or after it?
- And what's the difference anyway?
It's easy to feel like you'll never truly get your head around Italian object pronouns. It's just one of those things you'll have to live with, right?
Well, not so fast...
Help is at hand!
I’ve created a unique 30-Day Challenge, "Perfect Object Pronouns", that will help you learn and internalise Italian object pronouns, so you can use these mischievous little words confidently and correctly in conversation with native Italian speakers.
No more boring grammar textbooks.
No more memorising rules.
And most importantly...
No more frustrating object pronoun mistakes when you chat with your Italian-speaking family and friends.
Introducing the June Challenge:
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting original story in Italian that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
This is a brand new story, written exclusively for this 30-Day Challenge.
We’ve created the story to be jam-packed with examples of both direct and indirect object pronouns. Every possible use for these tricky little words is covered in our challenge.
Every day, you’ll receive one new chapter of the story, along with short video lessons and simple exercises to help you understand how Italian object pronouns are used in the story.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the daily immersion will help you absorb the grammar naturally, until you "just know" instinctively which pronoun to use, when to use them and where to put them in your sentences.
The result is that you'll be able to speak Italian confidently without worrying about object pronouns or trying to figure them out in your head before you talk.
Instead, you'll use “lo”, “la” and all the other object pronouns freely and fluently, because...
1) You'll instinctively know when you need to use them and...
2) They will already be where you need them - on the tip of your tongue!
Here's What's Included...
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 250-word chapter of our Italian story (jam-packed examples of Italian object pronouns in context)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- A short 5-minute video lesson with our instructor, Manlio. (He'll explain the usage of the Italian object pronouns in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
Ready to get started?
If you'd like to join us on the challenge, then here's the key info you need:
- Start date: June 1st
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and the grammar.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!