If you struggle with Italian prepositions, then I’ve got news for you…
You’re not alone!
In fact, Italian learners everywhere have a hard time learning to use prepositions the right way in Italian:
- Memorising what each preposition means (only to discover it can mean something else too!)
- Remembering the difference between confusing preposition pairs like di and da and where to put the pronouns
- And deciding which preposition to use when you speak so you can avoid embarrassing mistakes
And doing all of that while face-to-face with a native Italian speaker!
- Is it la bottiglia di l'olio or la bottiglia dell'olio?
- Should you say parlo di te or parlo con te?
- And what on earth is the difference between tra le righe and fra le righe?
It’s enough to make you want to throw in the towel!
Well, not so fast...
Help is at hand!
I’ve created a unique 30-day challenge, Perfect Prepositions, that will help you learn and internalise Italian prepositions once and for all, so you can express yourself correctly and confidently in conversation with native speakers....
And enjoy speaking Italian again!
Introducing the November Challenge:
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting story in Italian that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
We’ve created the story to be jam-packed with hundreds of examples of essential Italian prepositions
Every day, you’ll receive one new chapter of the story, along with a short video lesson and simple exercises to help you understand the prepositions that you find in the story.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the daily immersion will help you absorb this tricky aspect of Italian grammar naturally, until prepositions just “sound right” to you.
You’ll be able to speak Italian more freely and fluently, because the prepositions you need will already be where you need them - on the tip of your tongue!
Here's What's Included...
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 250-word chapter of our Italian story (jam-packed with examples of Italian prepositions in context)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- A short 5-minute video lesson with our instructor, Manlio. (He'll explain the usage of the prepositions in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
Ready to get started?
If you'd like to join us on the challenge, then here's the key info you need:
- Start date: 1st November
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and the grammar.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!)