Do you struggle to understand fast, spoken Italian... the way real people speak it?
Well then I’ve got news for you…
You’re not alone!
Italian learners from New York to Napoli and Tokyo to Turin have a hard time making the leap from textbook to real-life, and understanding fast, conversational Italian...
- Getting to grips with Italian regional accents and how the spoken language can vary drastically in different parts of Italy
- Making sense of all those strange little words like vabbè, boh and mah that Italian speakers constantly use in conversation
- Separating words in your brain & telling them apart, especially when they all seem to blend together in longer sentences
- Understanding all the strange abbreviations & colloquial slang that make spoken Italian feel like a different language
It's easy to feel like you'll never truly get your head around spoken Italian.
Well, not so fast...
Help is at hand!
I’ve created a unique 30-day challenge, Spoken Italian Made Simple, that will help you understand fast, spoken Italian (the way it's spoken on the street), so you can finally understand what you hear, and take a more active part in conversations in Italian.
If you've tried learning Italian in school, or by yourself with textbooks, but you've hit a roadblock, then this challenge is just what you need!
It's like nothing you've tried before.
And the method might come as a bit of a shock...
But if you're ready for a breakthrough in your Italian, then this might be the best thing you'll try all year…
Introducing the July Challenge:
"Spoken Italian Made Simple"
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting original story in Italian that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
This is a brand new story, written exclusively for this 30-Day Challenge.
Unlike normal stories, this story is jam-packed with colloquial spoken Italian. The story is in dialogue format and uses all of the key conversational quirks that make spoken Italian different from "textbook Italian".
But it's not just the story...
Every day, you’ll receive one new chapter of the story, along with short video lessons and simple exercises to help you understand how spoken Italian is used in the story.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the combination of immersion and training will help you absorb colloquial spoken Italian naturally, until you "just know" instinctively what Italian people mean when they speak.
The result is that you'll be able to speak Italian confidently and naturally, without sounding like a robot.
You'll emerge at the end of the 30 days with a deep, instinctive understanding of how spoken Italian works!
Here's What's Included...
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 250-word chapter of our Italian story (jam-packed examples of spoken Italian in context)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- A short 5-minute video lesson with our instructor, Martina. (She'll explain the usage of the spoken Italian in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
Ready to get started?
If you'd like to join us on the challenge, then here's the key info you need:
- Start date: July 1st
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and spoken Italian.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!