30-DAY STORYLEARNING® CHALLENGE
Worried you'll offend people when you speak Japanese? It's time to put an end to that! Take our fluency-boosting July challenge and master keigo once and for all, so you can speak with confidence and avoid offending your Japanese friends and colleagues!
Start Date: 1 July
In Japan, politeness matters.
And I’m not just talking about showing good manners...
- Who you are talking to
- Who you are talking about
- The relationship between you and the person you’re talking to
It’s a LOT to remember!
But “putting it off” until you’re more advanced in Japanese definitely isn’t an option, because keigo is everywhere:
- Common greetings like Ohayou gozaimasu (おはようございます)
- Everyday interactions in restaurants and shops
- ... and even in food vocabulary like O sushi (お寿司) and Omizu (お水)!
If you want to learn to speak Japanese respectfully, and make a good impression on the people you meet, then you gotta learn keigo!
But fear not…
Keigo doesn’t have to be scary.
In fact, it can be downright simple with the right approach.
And that’s why I’ve created this unique 30-Day Challenge - “Confident Keigo”.
This challenge will help you master Japanese keigo in just 30 days, so you can express yourself confidently in Japanese like the polite and respectful person you are.
By the end of this challenge, you’ll know exactly when you need to use keigo and how to use it correctly, so you can avoid any social faux pas and enjoy speaking Japanese - no matter who you’re talking to!
Introducing the July Challenge:
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting original story in Japanese that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
This is a brand new story, written exclusively for this 30-Day Challenge.
And it's jam-packed with hundreds of examples of different Japanese keigo in real context.
But it's not just the story...
Every day, you’ll receive one new chapter of the story, along with an insightful video lesson and simple exercises to help you understand the keigo that you find in the story.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the daily immersion will help you absorb this tricky aspect of Japanese grammar naturally, until keigo just “sounds right” to you.
You’ll be able to speak Japanese more confidently and without fear of embarrassing social mistakes, because the keigo you need will already be where you need it- on the tip of your tongue!
Master Keigo In The Next 30 Days!
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 250-word chapter of our Japanese story (jam-packed with Japanese keigo examples)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- A short 5-minute video lesson with our instructor, Nick. (He’ll explain the keigo in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
- Start date: 1st July
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and the grammar.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!)