30-DAY STORYLEARNING® CHALLENGE
Are you tired of using the same old words over & over in your Japanese? Time to put an end to that! Take our fluency-boosting November challenge & learn 59 incredible idioms that will inject some pizazz into your Japanese & put a smile on the face of everyone you meet!
Start Date: November 1st
Level: N4 (Upper Beginner / Lower Intermediate)
To Japanese native speakers, Japanese students all sound alike.
And it's not hard to see why...
Every Japanese student learns the same basic words...
- いいです (Ii desu - That’s good)
- 好きです (sukidesu - I like..)
- お久しぶりですね (Ohisashiburi desu ne - Long time, no see!)
Time to put a stop to the dullness!
It’s time to inject some personality and flair into your Japanese!
With idioms, of course!
Idioms are the life & soul of the language party...
And possessing a healthy repertoire of idioms is the surest way to stand out from the crowd.
In our fluency-boosting Japanese challenge, you’ll master 59 incredible Japanese idioms, so you can bring your conversations to life & put a smile on the face of every Spanish speaker you meet!
Normally, students find Japanese idioms pretty difficult to get to grips with...
- It’s hard to remember idioms because they can be complex and illogical
- You don’t know how to use idioms naturally because they depend on the context
- Using the wrong idiom is guaranteed to cause confusion!
If you've tried learning idioms before, you might have felt like they're just a bit too tricky for you.
Well, not so fast...
Help is at hand!
I’ve created a unique 30-day challenge, Incredible Idioms!, to help you out.
During this challenge, you’ll use our unique StoryLearning® methodology to hardwire 59 idioms into your mind, so that you know exactly:
- what each idiom means
- how to use them correctly
...so you can impress native speakers with your colourful, lively Japanese!
No more long lists of phrases.
No more rote memorisation.
And most importantly...
No more sounding like a foreigner when you chat with your Japanese-speaking family and friends.
Introducing the November Challenge:
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting original story in Japanese that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
This is a brand new story, written exclusively for this 30-Day Challenge.
But unlike a regular story, our challenge story is jam-packed with 59 Japanese idioms, hand-picked for their usefulness in conversation!
Fun, yet highly-useful, idioms like...
- 朝飯前 asameshimae (literally “before breakfast”)
- 二兎を追うう者は一兎をも得ず nito o oū mono wa ichi usagi o mo ezu (literally “those who chase two rabbits do not get one)
- 弱肉強食 jakunikukyōshoku (literally “weak meat and strong food”)
Do you know what these mean? (You will by the end of the challenge!)
But it's not just the story...
Every day, you’ll receive one new chapter of the story, along with a short video lesson and simple exercises to help you understand how Japanese idioms work in the story.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the daily immersion will help you absorb Japanese idioms naturally, until you "just know" instinctively what they mean, can recall them on demand, and impress native speakers with your rich and vibrant Japanese.
The result is that you'll be able to speak Japanese more expressively & break out of the trap of using the same old words over & over!
- You'll have a wide repertoire of useful Japanese idioms
- You'll instinctively know how & when to use them
- They'll be exactly where you want them... on the tip of your tongue!
Here's What's Included...
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 250-word chapter of our Japanese story (jam-packed with examples of essential Japanese idioms in context)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- An insightful daily video lesson with our instructor, Jeremy. (He'll explain the different idioms used in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
Ready to get started?
If you'd like to join us on the challenge, then here's the key info you need:
- Start date: November1st
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
- Level: N4 (upper beginner/lower intermediate)
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and 59 Japanese idioms.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!)