Do you struggle with word order in Japanese?
You know what I mean...
- You make glaring mistakes when using even simple Japanese sentences
- Native speakers struggle to understand you because your word order is jumbled and your sentences don't make sense
- You become self-conscious when you speak Japanese because you don’t feel confident stringing words together
If these Japanese sentence structure makes you want to tear your hair out, then I’ve got news for you…
You’re not alone!
In fact, Japanese learners from Osaka to Ohio have a hard time getting to grips with word order in Japanese.
- Remembering which words go where when you’re not even sure what they mean
- Factoring in verbs and making sure to put them in the right part of the sentence
- And translating everything in your head before you speak because these strange structures feel so unnatural to you
And doing all of that while face-to-face with a native Japanese speaker!
It's easy to feel like you'll never truly get your head around Japanese sentence structure. It's just one of those things you'll have to live with, right?
Well, not so fast...
Help is at hand!
I’ve created a unique 30-day challenge, "Word Order Wizardry", that will help you learn and internalise Japanese sentence structure, so you can express yourself confidently and correctly in conversation with native Japanese speakers.
No more boring grammar textbooks.
No more memorising rules.
And most importantly...
No more frustrating word order mistakes when you chat with your Japanese-speaking family and friends.
Introducing the February Challenge:
"Word Order Wizardry"
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting original story in Japanese that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
This is a brand new story, written exclusively for this 30-Day Challenge.
We’ve created the story to be jam-packed with examples all the different Japanese sentence structures you're ever likely to need.
Every day, you’ll receive one new chapter of the story, along with a short video lesson and simple exercises to help you understand how Japanese sentences structure works in the story.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the daily immersion will help you absorb the grammar naturally, until you "just know" instinctively how Japanese sentences work.
The result is that you'll be able to speak Japanese confidently without worrying about word order or trying to piece your sentences together in your head before you talk.
Instead, you'll use form Japanese sentences freely and fluently, because...
1) You'll instinctively know which order to place the words in...
2) The structures you need will already be where you need them - on the tip of your tongue!
Here's What's Included...
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 250-word chapter of our Japanese story (jam-packed examples of different sentences structures in context)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- A short 5-minute video lesson with our instructor, Jeremy. (He'll explain the different sentence structures used in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
Ready to get started?
If you'd like to join us on the challenge, then here's the key info you need:
- Start date: February 1st
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and the grammar.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!)